Customers are invited to participate in the telldunkin.com Dunkin Donuts Customer satisfaction survey and receive a coupon for a free donut to use when making their next purchase.
Being America’s favourite every day, Dunkin Donuts is an internationally renowned coffee and baked goods chain. With vast experience of over six decades and presence in more than thirty countries, Dunkin Donuts operates with contemporarily designed nine thousand outlets, of which three thousand operate outside America. Its success translates into over three million happy customers across the globe. Its specialities including yummy donuts, bagels, hot and cold beverages are loved by everyone. In order to hear from its customers, Dunkin Donuts invites you to fill the online Dunkin Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey.
The survey can be accessed at telldunkin.com. It is quick and easy to fill and will not take much of your time but holds great significance for the management of Dunkin Donuts. The survey is available in both English and Spanish versions. It is essential that you take up the online survey within three days of your visit to one of their outlets and obtain a validation code as a reward of doing so. The validation code will let you enjoy varied discount offers from entry into sweepstakes to deals on donuts or beverages etc.
The survey has been made straight forward and easy to fill. For you to take part in the survey, following simple requirements are to be met:
a. You should have access to the internet through laptop or other device
b. You should keep the receipt of the last visit to the outlet of Dunkin Donuts safely, this will provide you with the entry code to start the survey
c. you should be able to comprehend either English or Spanish since the survey is available in these two languages
Step By Step Instructions:
The survey will not take longer than few minutes to complete. In order to kick off and complete the survey, just follow the following steps:
1. Log on to the official survey page at telldunkin.com
2. Choose the language that you wish to take survey in. You can select from the options of English or Spanish
3. The next page requires you to enter the store number, this can be referred from the sales receipt. An illustrative image of the sales receipt will assist you to locate this number on the receipt.
4. As a next step, you are required to enter details regarding your visit such as date and time of visit, purchases made, and whether the waiting time was long or were you served instantly.
5. The survey then continues with questions which you need to answer by selecting the relevant ranking level that you think is most appropriate in accordance with your actual experience at Dunkin Donuts outlet.
6. You are then requested to identify the areas that you liked the best about your experience at Dunkin Donuts and whether you would like your friends to visit Dunkin Donuts, if so would you make a recommendation to them.
7. To conclude the survey, you need to enter particulars about yourself including age, gender, your annual income etc.
Dunkin Donuts anxiously awaits both you and your candid feedback.