Customers are invited to participate in the postalexperience.com USPS customer satisfaction survey.
About USPS Survey
The USPS or United States Postal Service as it is formally known is owned by the US Federal Government. It is an independent agency that operates as a business and is obliged to provide a fair and even service to all US residents regardless of how remote they live. Help the USPS continue to provide a great service and make improvements where customers deem necessary.
a. It is important to note that there a purchase receipt required.
b. You must be a resident of the US.
c. You must be over the age of 18.
d. You must NOT be an employee of USPS, a family member, an agents or anyone professionally connected with the USPS.
Survey Step by Step Instructions:
1. Using a computer or smart device with internet access visit postalexperience.com.
2. Select your language.
3. Click on the “Enter” to commence the survey.
4. Enter the ZIP +4 number as it appears on your receipt.
5. Enter the date of your visit.
6. Enter the time of your visit.
7. Enter the clerk number printed on the receipt.
8. The survey will take a few minutes of your time to complete. You will be prompted as you progress on what to do next.
9. On completion, you will be asked if you would like to provide your contact information.