Customers are invited to participate in the talktowhitespot.ca White Spot customer satisfaction survey.
About White Spot
White Spot is North America’s favorite dine out preference. With its history dating back to the year 1928, when Nat Bailey converted his truck into a snack counter at the Vancouver’s Lookout Point, their remarkable success is evidenced by the steady growth in customer base. In about three decades of operation, the number of customers grew to 110,000 per week. White Spot served as the host restaurant at the BC Pavilion in the Expo’86 which was attended by Prince Charles and Princess Diana as the chief dignitaries. With humungous expertise gathered over the years of offering services, White Spot is a restaurant for all ages and its passion packed menu has something to offer you always whether its breakfast, lunch, dinner or take-away. Their speciality lies in the award winning burgers served with Triple ‘O’ sauce.
While serving you with the best of freshness and flavor-filled cuisine, White Spot remains all ears to its customers and loves to hear from you. Visit the White Spot Guest Feedback Survey at talktowhitespot.ca and get your voice heard. You can also win exciting prizes of up to $1,500 weekly. The survey is coupled with other exciting prizes as well which include $5 discount on your next visit which is to be used within 30 days of the completion of the survey or ten chances of winning $1,000 daily.
Basic White Spot Survey Requirements:
Before kicking-off with the survey, you just have to meet the following basic requirements:
a. Access to an internet enabled computer, laptop or mobile phone device
b. The sales invoice relevant to your last visit to the restaurant
It is to be noted that the staff members of White Spot are not entitled to take the survey. The similar rule applies to their immediate family members as well.
Step By Step White Spot Survey Instructions:
The survey has no hassle involved. Listed below are the steps that you can follow to complete the survey in less than five minutes:
1. Log on to talktowhitespot.ca and fill in the restaurant number, date and time of your visit, receipt number, total amount of your sales invoice. You can easily find all of these particulars on the restaurant’s sales invoice.
2. Once you have typed-in the above information, click ‘Enter’ button to move to the next step.
3. The next page titled ‘White Spot Guest Feedback Survey’, will display the survey questions. You are required to rate the services received from the specific outlet you visited.
4. Select the most appropriate answer and press ‘Next’ to proceed further.
5. Next provide your recommendations for anything that you like to be added to the restaurant’s menu. Then click ‘Next’ to proceed to the last page.
6. Now, enter your personal details including your name, contact number and valid email address. These details are required to inform you regarding the lucky draw prizes.
With the scrumptious menu and lots to offer, White Spot wants you to win the exciting prizes as well. So do not miss this amazing opportunity and take part in the online survey now.